Terms and conditions for Morrisons competition
If you register for Read for RNIB Day 2013 between the dates of 10 August and 31 August 2013 you will be entered into a competition to win £500 of Morrisons gift vouchers. Please read our terms and conditions below.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0845 345 0054 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm) and we’d be happy to help.
Terms and conditions
- The Registrant is not under any obligation to raise a minimum amount for any event which it holds in association with the Read for RNIB Day scheme (the “Event”).
- Any registration on the Read for RNIB Day website completed before 5pm on 31 August, shall be automatically entered into a prize draw (the “Prize Draw”).
- The Prize Draw will take place on 1 September 2013 and the Registrant winning the Prize Draw will be notified by phone by 14 September 2013.
- The Prize Draw prize is £500 worth of Morrisons vouchers, these are non-transferable and are to be used in store by 31 December 2013.
- This promotion excludes employees of Morrisons, their agents or anyone who is professionally associated with this promotion.
- RNIB is permitted to promote the Read for RNIB Day scheme (including the Prize Draw and/or the identity of the Prize Draw winning) through any media, including (but not limited to) the RNIB website, social media such as Facebook, newsletters, press, and journals.
- The Registrants may promote the Read for RNIB Day scheme, including the use of the “RNIB” name and logo as otherwise agreed in advance with RNIB. The Registrant may not use the RNIB logo or name for any other purpose.